Loudoun County, VA
$80,000 – $90,000
As the Executive Assistant/Office Manager for this growing business in Loudoun County, you are responsible for managing multiple complex calendars, virtual and physical meeting preparation, and constant client interactions. The right candidate is eager to support a growing local business to achieve their goals with superior organizational skills and attention to detail. You should apply for this role if you are looking to join a team of passionate individuals and work in a professional environment that is close to home and where you can showcase your past EA and office management experience.
About the Job:
- Manage an office space including keeping track of meetings and complex scheduling for ongoing in-person and virtual meetings and events.
- Facilitate meetings, professional engagements and event preparation materials, day-of agendas and post-event tasks and reporting duties.
- Act as the key office point of contact with external and building vendor relationships, troubleshooting, and operational needs.
- Maintain an organized space, stocked kitchen, and office supply inventory, staying attuned to changing needs.
- Prepare and edit invoices, email correspondence, financial reports, and agreements with external stakeholders.
- Support staff members with special assignments and project-management tasks.
About the Culture:
- A growing business with mentorship opportunities and a friendly staff.
- Accessible office location to Loudoun County and surrounding residential areas.
- Competitive compensation package including salary and benefits.
- Proven. You possess three plus years of office experience, with an emphasis on executive administrative support and internal operations projects.
- Diligent. You execute tasks seamlessly and enjoy making “to-do” lists disappear.
- Diplomatic. You are an excellent communicator and decision maker, actively listen to feedback and implement changes for improvements of the team.
- Engaged. You don’t wait around for instructions from others; you take the initiative to help your team accomplish goals.
- Humble go-getter. You see every new challenge as a chance to prove yourself.
- Tech-savvy. You are proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook for scheduling and CRM systems.
- Service-oriented. You deliver on your projects using quality customer service to internal and external contacts.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.