This global company is seeking an experienced and polished Operations and Executive Associate to organize moving pieces across a busy but spirited team. The ideal professional has international communication skills for scheduling needs, strong MS Office experience and a knack for jumping between tasks while providing ownership start to finish. If you have previous experience in a blended role requiring customer service, business writing acumen and operational vendor management and office support, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Act as a welcoming first point of contact for guests, inbound phone and general email inquiries, routing appropriately across the team.
- Manage an organized calendar for meetings, appointments, conference tracking and any events across the team. Own and execute internal events, including catering, communication and external vendor management.
- Facilitate scheduling needs across the team, including internationally, with internal contacts and external stakeholders.
- Organize domestic and international travel booking, ground transportation and itineraries for leadership team.
- Track and maintain organized budgetary needs across the team, including expense reports and invoicing tasks.
About the Culture:
- Diverse and cultured team encompassing a shared mission across a global team.
- Hybrid work model.
- Opportunity for occasional international travel!
- Direct experience. You have minimally two years of experience as an Office Manager or blended administrative/operational role.
- Seamless organizer. You are privy to fine details of international scheduling and communication and maintain a highly-organized calendar.
- Tech confident. You are skilled across MS Office, especially within Outlook.
- Focused. You remain calm in the storm and like to have a back-up plan in place.
- Superb customer service skills. You treat internal and external communication the same, giving a high-quality experience all around.
- Flexible. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and wearing many hats to support changing priorities.
- Yes person. You enjoy being the go-to professional for support across a team and carry out tasks with positive customer service.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.