$85,000 – $100,000
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO and Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and operational tasks while also providing right arm support to a very busy executive. This fast-paced office needs an assistant who is solution-oriented and brings focused energy to the task at hand. If you are confident and capable when communicating with others and can adapt to rapidly changing priorities, then we highly recommend you submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Maintains complex schedules that consist of in-person and virtual meetings, travel, conferences, events, and more.
- Assists in day-to-day office functions and greet visitors and callers.
- Works cooperatively with a dynamic team that is focused on supporting each other.
- Organize and electronically manage all files and various deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform other duties and special projects as needed in a start-up environment.
About the Culture:
- Hybrid work schedule with part-time in DC office and part-time at home.
- Competitive salary, benefits and room for growth.
- Metro accessible office location.
- Passionate. You must be organized, have a positive attitude and be a strong communicator.
- Experienced. You have at least two years of administrative experience, preferably supporting an executive in a fast pace. Bachelor’s degree in hand.
- Proactive. Your discipline allows you to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time.
- Professional. This position requires the highest level of time management and strong intuition.
- Resourceful. You thrive in the unknown and tackle projects with a can-do attitude.
- Embrace challenges. You approach the unknown with excitement and learn your team’s needs for highest productivity.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.