Montgomery County, MD/Hybrid
$90,000 – $110,000
Are you an organized and enterprising administrative support professional looking to bring your skills to a mission-driven organization? As an Executive Assistant you will provide scheduling, correspondence, and general administrative support to a busy executive. If you are a motivated and efficient administrative professional in search of a unique opportunity, this is the role for you.
About the Job:
- Manage the executive’s calendar and schedule meetings with stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and off-site meetings.
- Assist with office management and coordinate with maintenance teams.
- Provide assistance and support as necessary to meet executive needs.
- Compose business professional emails and other correspondence for internal and external communication.
- Assist in-office tasks such as purchasing office supplies, paying bills, vendor management and coordinating with building management.
- Coordinate and prepare conference rooms and coordinate team meetings.
About the Culture:
- Mission-driven organization with close and collaborative team culture.
- Great work-life balance, well-suited to working parents.
- Collegial atmosphere.
- Hybrid work model.
- Experienced. You have at least five years of experience providing administrative support to fast-paced executives.
- Poised. You remain composed under pressure and are confident in your ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Organized. You approach your work with a meticulous eye and strong organizational skills.
- Collaborative. You love being part of a goal-oriented team.
- People oriented. You are comfortable working with others and interacting with high levels of management.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.