$65,000 – $75,000
The Washington, DC office of a large regional law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their busy team. If you have previous law firm experience and at least two (2) or more years as a corporate paralegal, this could be a great opportunity to earn more while working for a family-friendly firm.
About the Job:
- Provide paralegal support to attorneys specializing in corporate formation, governance and transactions.
- Assist with due diligence efforts.
- Prepare documents related to mergers, acquisitions and loan transactions.
- Prepare and disseminate various types of corporate filings.
- Assist in the filing of SS-4 Forms with the IRS.
- Review and analyze UCC searches and prepare UCC filings for various jurisdictions.
About the Culture:
- Their comprehensive benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 18 days of PTO, nine paid holidays, pet insurance, and back-up childcare.
- This family-friendly DC law office is focused on appreciating the contributions that staff members make to their law practice.
- Parking is fully paid.
- This position will be in the office Monday through Friday.
- Experienced. You have at least two (2) or more years of previous transactional law firm experience and a four-year degree.
- Motivated. You enjoy being proactive. Meeting deadlines is in your DNA.
- Detail Oriented. You strive for perfection in your work product. You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Tech Savvy. You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and SEC EDGAR database.
- Organized. You have strong organizational abilities and enjoy developing systems to streamline processes and procedures.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.