$65,000 – $80,000
This global organization with financial ties is seeking a motivated professional with prior experience scheduling from the Hill or similar high-intensity environments to translate their skills to aid the Chief Operating Officer and extended team. The Coordinator for this role possesses strong discretionary skills along with white-glove communication methods. The team is seeking a trusted advisor that can work cohesively with expert administrative techniques and support. If you have a knack for scheduling complex calendars, a desire to succeed, and proactively encourage problem solving techniques, we encourage you to submit your resume today!
About the Job:
- Maintains complex schedules that consist of domestic and international travel, conferences, events, and more.
- Respond to and prioritize internal and external phone calls and email inquiries with excellent customer service.
- Organizes all aspects of events and internal and external meetings while also assisting in day-to-day office functions.
- Works cooperatively with executive office and external contacts as well as a dynamic team that is focused on supporting each other.
- Create, edit and maintain various reports, documents, invoices and spreadsheets detailing office needs and procedures. Submit and track expense reporting needs.
- Conduct research and summarize information for company meetings, including presentations and document materials. Compile accurate and detailed meeting notes.
- Compose communication materials to be delivered to internal contacts in a clear and concise manner.
- Act as a go-to support for office needs and coordination efforts; ad hoc special projects as needed.
About the Culture:
- A team culture that is built on collaboration and opportunity to learn from brilliant executives.
- A salary and benefits package that is extremely competitive in the market.
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities.
- Hybrid work model.
- Diploma in hand. A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role with preferably three years of experience within blended scheduling, operational duties, and travel management. Professionals with experience on Capitol Hill or financial institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Scheduler. You understand the complexity and can take into account all the moving pieces of coordinating meetings.
- Sharp. You are “on” every minute of the day and can keep up a fast pace with the highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Intuitive. This candidate should be a problem solver that is quick to act and can balance multiple responsibilities at once.
- Enthusiastic. You are eager to develop professionally and confident taking initiative.
- Customer Service. You enjoy providing a high-touch, customer service approach to clients.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.