Montgomery County, MD
$65,000 – $85,000
As the Client Services Associate with this wealth management firm you will be responsible for serving as the strategic point of contact for all clients. You will act as a liaison between the clients and partners of the firm to ensure all questions and inquiries are addressed. The ideal candidate is a strong team player with a real knack for numbers, organizational skills and tech savvy. If you have previous experience in finance or accounting and want to join a team with passionate leaders in their field, this could be the job for you!
About the Job:
- Serve as the main point of contact to clients and oversee all intake and management of client needs.
- Schedule principal’s calendars and coordinate meeting room spaces.
- Liaise between various internal and external parties to bridge any gaps in communication.
- Conduct investment related research and database management to ensure accurate tracking of critical information.
- Update and maintain all client forms and reports and follow up with appropriate parties.
- Provide additional support to management when it comes to marketing and special projects.
About the Culture:
- Close-knit team full of passionate professionals.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development under administrative responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and benefit offerings.
- Experienced. A minimum of two years of professional experience as a Client Services Associate or similar role in wealth management environment.
- Team player. You love to contribute to the broader picture of the company and see no task as too big or too small.
- Articulate. It’s essential that you possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer savvy. You can use advanced functions in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Numbers driven. You enjoy working with numbers and have an eye for detail.
- Proactive. You possess the ability to follow up and complete tasks thoroughly with little to no supervision.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.