$22 – $25/hour
As the Business Development Specialist at this law firm, you will be supporting strategic business development and marketing initiatives for a busy litigation practice group. The firm is looking for a detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic, and prior experience, preferably in a law firm environment. If you are looking to work in a motivated and dynamic environment with a driven team, this could be the position for you!
About the Job:
- Assist with developing various business development plans for firm.
- Assist in preparing pitch materials and written proposals.
- Update and maintain collateral materials.
- Attend trade shows as needed and assist with the planning and registration of these events.
- Administrative tasks as needed.
About the Culture:
- A firm focused on employee wellness.
- Attorneys who love to teach employees and offer continuous training and development.
- A leader in philanthropic and community efforts.
- Experienced. You have your Bachelor’s degree and at least one plus years of experience.
- Quality performer. You consistently produce high-quality work in a busy environment.
- Communicative. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and pay close attention to details.
- Enthusiastic. You have a great attitude, are highly self-motivated, and have an understanding of marketing principles.
- Computer savvy. You are an expert with Microsoft Office products and have a wide knowledge of databases and PC programs.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.