$75,000 – $80,000
A global law firm with large offices in Washington, DC is actively seeking to hire an experienced Antitrust Litigation Paralegal. In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist and oversee the preparation of cases from start to finish. You will support a phenomenal team in all stages of their day-to-day work. This firm offers state-of-the-art resources and opportunities for professional development and growth in a supportive and engaging environment. Apply today for immediate consideration by our team of expert recruiters!
About the Job:
- Assist in the management and development of litigation cases from start to finish.
- Work with the antitrust team to manage workflow and coordinate the completion of assignments.
- Assist attorneys with all stages of HSR filings.
- Utilize legal technology to manage case related documents.
About the Culture:
- DC office has an outstanding reputation as best-in-class, top-tier organization.
- Amazing benefits plan.
- Special emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- This position is approved to work from home twice a week.
- Degreed. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experienced. Minimum three (3) or more years of antitrust litigation experience required.
- Adaptable. You are able to juggle multiple tasks at once in an efficient manner.
- Communicative. You possess strong writing skills and work well with others in a team environment.
- Flexible. This position has the potential to work long hours. You understand the importance of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.