As the Administrative Assistant at this agricultural organization, you will have the opportunity to provide day-to-day administrative support to two busy and engaging departments, Legal and HR. The ideal candidate has at least two years of prior office administrative experience with exceptional communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to work and looking for their next challenge. Must be able to start in a temporary to hire capacity.
About the Job:
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day support.
- Assist the Legal team with administrative functions, including calendars, expense reporting and invoicing.
- Assist with HR tasks such as reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, and updating employee information in databases.
- Schedule meetings, prepare meeting materials, and coordinate travel reservations.
About the Culture:
- Hybrid environment.
- Busy and friendly office environment that is focused on hard work and professional development.
- Experienced. You have two plus years of previous experience in an office environment.
- Organized. You are organized and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed. You can juggle many different tasks and assignments without dropping the ball.
- Communicative. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working with others on a team.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.