$60,000 – $70,000 plus bonus
As the Administrative Assistant in this high-performing international communications firm, you will be providing administrative support to a dynamic executive team. If you enjoy being the liaison and can prioritize across a team for senior leadership, this could be the right role for you. This firm is looking for someone who can juggle a lot with a sense of urgency to meet the needs of their clients while managing the day-to-day administrative tasks. If you possess strong business acumen, diligent administrative skills and bring a positive energy working across a team, send in your resume today!
About the Job:
- Maintain calendars and scheduling needs for the team of executives; schedule in-person and virtual meetings and appointments.
- Organize and compile meeting materials, including but not limited to, documents, spreadsheets and slide decks. Ensure all parties have accurate materials leading up to appointments.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with clients and staff to help provide superior service.
- Liaise with the administrative support team to facilitate communication and coordinate projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Manage ad hoc office vendor relationships and client contact database.
- Create trusting and lasting relationships with the team by executing tasks with professionalism and a sense of urgency.
About the Culture:
- This firm is committed to fostering collaborative teams who work towards one goal.
- Hybrid work model.
- Administrative mind. You have a Bachelor’s degree in hand with a minimum of three (3) years of administrative experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment, C-suite or Hill experienced candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Service oriented. Everyone is comfortable coming to you; you always have/get the answers.
- Professional. You will make a great impression representing the firm to the public and you know how to compose professional business emails and letters.
- Team spirit. You love being a part of a team and enjoy helping others.
- Motivated. You adapt your schedule to support shared missions and are flexible to overtime.
- Proactive. You are a problem solver through and through; never leaving a mission behind.
To apply, please send a resume to email@example.com.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, we encourage you to call us at 202-753-5070.