This financial firm is seeking a flexible Administrative Assistant to help a busy client-facing, collaborative team. This is a blended role with client interaction, administrative support creating, editing and proofreading meeting materials, and client portfolio work, and general office assistance such as assuring spaces are presentable for meetings and supply inventory is accounted for. This is a great group of professionals who value teamwork and seek a polished professional eager to own their day and administrative functions.
About the Job:
- Screen and route incoming calls to appropriate team members, proactively assisting clients when appropriate and handing off to leadership when needed.
- Prepare and review meeting preparation materials such as PowerPoint, reports, and client booklets.
- Provide high-touch customer service through communication to internal and external contacts.
- Create and track across various spreadsheets for office needs as well as client matters.
- Extended assistance to client-specific action items, such as payment follow-up, financial account creation and management as well as cash management.
- Submit, report and track actions through internal database for client needs, maintaining accuracy and organized workflow.
- Assist with general office tasks and projects.
About the Culture:
- Environment that encourages professional development and collaboration.
- Track record of promoting from this role into positions of greater responsibility.
- Team-oriented and close-knit DC office environment with open access to mentorship.
- Amazing 401K program with automatic employer contributions and matching.
- Base plus bonus compensation structure with opportunity to grow income in the future.
- Hybrid work environment.
- Administrative professional. You bring at least one year of experience in a fast-moving administrative role, preferably with strong customer service. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office master. You know the advanced functions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Problem-solver. You’re not intimidated by complex problems and committed to finding a positive outcome.
- Diligent. You can produce quality work in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of important details along the way.
- Team-minded. You enjoy being the go-to person and make proactive decisions to assist others.
- Mature. You are an excellent communicator and catch grammatical and proofreading errors.
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com.