$50,000 – $60,000
Have you been looking for an opportunity that blends your analytical and organizational skills? A growing accounting and compliance firm located in Northern Virginia is in search of a numbers-savvy self-starter to join their team. This position reports directly to the managing partner and involves a mix of bookkeeping, administrative duties, data entry, and customer service responsibilities. If you are someone who brings attentiveness and a positive attitude to your work, then this could be the perfect role for you!
About the Job:
- Perform data entry and bookkeeping functions, including processing receipts and preparing budgets.
- Manage accounts payable and issue disbursements.
- Assist with financial analysis, research, and reviews.
- Prepare state and federal disclosure reports.
- Assist with administrative tasks, recordkeeping, and client communication.
About the Culture:
- This friendly company offers work/life balance and a collegial work environment.
- Benefits include a comprehensive healthcare plan and paid time off.
- A hybrid work from home schedule is approved for this role after 90-days of training.
- Experienced. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an office environment is required. A Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree is preferred.
- Mathematically-minded. Prior bookkeeping or accounting experience ideal.
- Detail-oriented. A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is essential for this role.
- Adaptable. You are eager to learn from others, but you are resourceful when solving problems.
- Committed. This position requires a minimum two-year commitment.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Essential to Hawthorne Lane’s success is our ability to attract talent from a range of backgrounds. Our network reflects the diverse community around us, and we believe in a workplace where everyone feels valued and empowered to succeed. Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If your qualifications match the criteria for our open positions, then you should hear from someone from our team within 5-7 business days. If you would like to follow up, call us at 202-753-5070.